Rubber Expansion Joints for Piping Systems
Rubber expansion joints are typically used in piping systems to provide relief to the pipes and attached equipment. They also provide thermal movement relief, so the entire system is not rigid. A piping system would be subject to damage without a flexible rubber expansion joint.
We stock a variety of standard rubber expansion joints, but we also design and build custom rubber and Teflon expansion joints to meet the specifications of your application.
We design and manufacture custom rubber expansion joints used in piping systems.
- Available in single through quadruple arch designs.
- Size range to 140″ ID with virtually any face to face required.
- Wide arch designs for extended movements and special high pressure designs are available.
- Lightweight, low pressure pipe expansion joints.
- Piping expansion joints with internal flanges. Full array of Concentric and Eccentric tapered, as well as Universal Expansion Joints.
- Available in special elastomers and teflon linings.
- Control units, compression rods and back-up bars in stock.
- Rubber fittings including tees, elbows and vibration/sound absorbers are always available.
- Stocking range up to 40″ in standard face to face dimensions. Custom made expansion joints are always available.
- Spherical elastomeric piping expansion joints (both single and double arch) are in stock.
- No flange expansion joints and boots for slip-on installation.
We design and manufacture custom Teflon expansion joints used in piping systems.
- Stocked to 12″ but capabilities of custom manufactured to 48″. Both expansion joints (3 convolution) and connectors (2 convolution) are readily available.
- Teflon pipe expansion joints are ideal for harsh corrosion and chemical service. Solid PTFE bellows.
- All expansion joints come complete with pressure rings, metallic flanges and control units.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Low spring rates with temperature ratings to 425⁰F!
- Available in both single and double arches plus a special 5 bellows design.
- Safety shields are available for hazardous service.
- High pressure models and vacuum to 29″ Hg.
- Standard models 150# drilling and inclusive with Corning #2 holes for glass piping.
Request a Quote for Rubber Expansion Joints
To request a quote, download the Rubber Pipe Expansion Joint RFQ form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.